How you can help
Our services are funded by various local and national organisations and families of children, trustees and relatives. There are currently few centres offering Conductive Education in the UK. We endeavour to help children in the area that can access our services. We aim to provide continuity of our services to children and adults who do not currently have access Conductive Education easily.
We welcome donations from people towards the sessions or for equipment. Our long term aim is to build sustainable funding for the development of additional centres in the region.
- £250 buys a block of Saturday sessions for one child
- £300 buys an intensive one week block for one child
- £40 buys some handrails
- £173 buys a ladder-back chair
- £432 buys a stacking exercise plinth
- £12,000 per year to run 6 blocks of 6 sessions for 6 children
If you would like to donate now you can do so quickly, securely and online via Virgin Money Giving below. Thank you in advance for your support.Make a Donation